Logic board overheating after audio ic repair
So I tried to repair the audio ic on my iphone 7 but after the repair my iphone doesn’t turn on ( won’t even show apple logo) so i put it to the side but when i grab it after 5 minutes or so the phone was very hot. I opened the phone up, and battery was not that hot, but logic board was almost to hot to touch. So my question is, can it still be fixed or do i sell it for parts? Could this have been caused by flux on logic board? Thnx
Is this a good question?