Parts & Tools

Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Wifi greyed out(not working)after screen replacement

Hi, i’ve been practicing doing screen replacements by taking the screen off and on again nothing went wrong the first tries the third time the wifi stopped working it’s just grey same with Bluetooth it just says it’s searching but wont connect anyone knows what I could have done wrong? and if so how I could fix it

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

There are only two scenarios that would cause this to happen after a screen replacement.

1.       Too much pressure while connecting the connectors, resulting in a cracked solder ball under the Wi-Fi IC. I have never seen this happen.

2.       You have put the wrong size screws in the shield (long screw damage) this is the most likely scenario. Check the left bottom screw hole I bet you can see copper.

MagicTouch will be eternally grateful.