Parts & Tools

Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Error 4013 iPhone "dead"

My friend’s iPhone 6 doesn’t turn on. It charges and gets recognised by my pc. By trying to restore, im getting error 4013. The phone doesn’t respond to anything except the pc. I once saw the apple logo, but generally, no response to reseting, force restarting, booting or any button pressing at all. It doesn’t get particularly hot. Any suggestions are well apreciated. Thanks!

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

This error is usually caused by a faulty NAND it cannot read or write from it. There is not much you can do besides sending it to a repair shop where they would remove and test the NAND. But that would cost more than the phone itself and would only be viable for data recovery.

Would a reflow work or i need to reinstall the chip?

@yannisv The NAND is under filled so it is not a candidate for reflow. You really need someone with the equipment to remove and test it.

ok, thanks for your advice!

Yannis will be eternally grateful.