The Acer Chromebook 11 C730 is a Chromebook computer sold by Acer. C370 model numbers typically begin with "C370E." These computers are sometimes called the Acer Chromebook 11.

Acer C732 no start/no charge/no leds

(I could not find C732 in list.)

My problem is no charge, no start up, no leds. On my Acer C732. It sat for a month without charge. I have tried to charge over night and it was no good. Charger has been tested and works. Unplugged battery and plugged in charger but the CB will not run on just charger. Tried the hard reset. Looked for connections being loose and did not find anything. So from that I was thinking it could be a bad MB (NB.GUK11.001). Any help or advice would be awesome.

I found a replacement board and it solved my problem.

It should normally be able to run on charger alone. Maybe dust has accumulated through time in the power plug, blocking the current from flowing. Try cleaning with a toothpick and see if it works.

Thank you for your suggestion, but it did not work.

Did you ever find an answer besides “bad board”? I have 10 of these from different school part of the same purchase batch doing the same thing. Unplugged everything possible from the board and still have same issue.

I unplugged the Battery (and charger of course) hit the power button. Plugged everything back in and it booted up fine again.

I think it was stuck in a limbo empty battery/not recognizing the charger.

Todd Rigler will be eternally grateful.