Best way to get water out of the power button?
I dropped my Z3 (in an otterbox) in some water yesterday and it seemed to be doing fine for a few hours, but then it started acting as if the power button was being constantly held down, which led me to believe that there was water closing the circuit that the button usually would. Is there any good way to get the water/moisture out from near the power button without completely taking the phone apart? I’ve tried putting it in the fridge in a bag of rice to get the moisture to condense, and heating it with a hair dryer to get the moisture to evaporate out, but it hasn’t done too much so far.
Is this a good question?