4-inch iPhone released in March 2016 with similar hardware specifications to the 6s. Available in Silver, Space Grey, Gold, or Rose Gold with 16/64 GB storage options. Model A1662 and A1723.

My iPhone is charging only when is turn off

When I plug my turned off IPhone to charging it say charging and when I turn on phone with charger, phone is not charging.

Sounds like a battery fault to me because the phone is recongising the charger. What I would do first is clean the charging port thoroughly with a toothbrush. (putting a tiny bit of isopropyl alcohol on it always helps.) in order to remove any sediment/dirt in it that can be causing the issue. If that does not work replace the battery. If that does not work replace the charging port. If the issue still continues then it’s probably a board level issue as it can’t be anything else I don’t think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI7q3F8A...

^^ this is the cleaning process. Make sure to be extra extra careful with the pin, you don’t wanna damage the charging port. Just skip that step if you’re not comfortable. I have done this lots and it helps a lot and has fixed a few of my charging issues before.

Thanks hope I helped please mark this as helpful and the accept it as the answer if I did. Thank you!

I have similar issue but I resolved it with ifixit tutorial:

How to resolve not powering up or not charging iPhone SE

Polski Gołąb will be eternally grateful.