Model A1286. Released February 2011 / 2.0, 2.2, or 2.3 GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7 Processor

Port Alignment, USB and MiniDisplayport

The ports on the side of the computer are misaligned. It appears that the display port is the worse off. I have tried to use a henge dock and cannot because of this issue. Besides reseating the logic board, what other options are there?

This sounds like a warranty issue to me. Take it back to Apple.

@joaoboullosa - im sure you can still get it fixed by official apple technicians..just go to your nearest apple store...my friend had a problem with is MBP a couple of weeks ago...and his warranty had expired ages ago!...he called the support team and they did it for free..they even threw in screw drivers and screws in case he(my friend) wanted to fix it himself...i guess thats one of the perks of owning a mac!

Have you found a way to fix it?

...I have the same problem, and i think my MBP its not covered by warranty anymore.

@computerjunkie101 - great, i'll try to call them and see if they can help. Thanks for the quick reply. ;)

kurt will be eternally grateful.