The Buick Lucerne is a full-size upscale sedan sold by Buick from 2006 to 2011.

Does anybody have a schematic 2007 Buick Lucerne CXS airbag system

The airbag light on my 2007 Buick Lucerne CXS stays on I have read that it could be The seatbelt restraint system switches , seatbelt switches ,Electronica control module has been activated but the airbag is not deployed As a result of a minor fender bender.and in this case it may need to be reprogrammed.I need an electrical schematic diagram for the airbag system in order to troubleshoot it. Thanks in advance

The Essential Toolkit

The most helpful tools in our most compact kit.

The Essential Toolkit

Most Helpful Answer

Hi @vkieley ,

Here’s a link to the Buick Lucerne 2006-2011 Service Repair Manual + System Wiring Diagrams

Scroll down and click on SIR, (under the Restraints section) then click on the reCAPTCHA checkbox to view the file. There is a download option at the top right end of the document window so that you can download it to make it easier to use

When you have the document you’ll find the schematics on the 2nd and 3rd pages.

The document details the complete procedure for testing the system in the vehicle. It is very comprehensive.

Hopefully this is of some help.

Vincent kieley will be eternally grateful.