Skip to main content

Asus Q534U is part of ASUSTek Computer Inc. Q-series laptops. The laptop has a 360 degree folding hinge that allows the device to change between laptop and tablet by a simple fold.

23 Questions View all

Does anyone know how to change the keyboard out

My keyboard keys are not functioning properly. You have to press straight down on top of the key hard or else it won't recognize the keystroke. I think I need to replace the keyboard

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Jordan Gaiser your keyboard is pretty much solidly riveted to the top case and thus can’t be easily removed. You will either have to replace the entire top case or you can try something like this

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

Jordan Gaiser will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 1

Past 30 Days: 4

All Time: 165