Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Battery doesnt charge after a remplacement

my iPhone 3gs deosnt seem to charge after a battery remplacement, the phone battery stay at the same level after I plug in to charge it

I see the symbol that my phone charge but after few minutes plugged the phone still at the same level.

try swapping back to the original battery and see if that makes a difference. For some reason the 3gs is supersensitive about it's batteries. This "new" battery unless from apple store (who won't sell to you anyway!) may be a second/reconditioned/oem etc so not always perfect.. they may also have been sitting on the shelf for some time (so not exactly brand new)

Can iFixit send me a new battery for my iPhone 3GS?? because the one I bought doent work....

http://www.ifixit.com/Info/contact fill in the form and they'll get back to you

echampiongame will be eternally grateful.