Parts & Tools

Released September 20, Apple's mainstream 2019 iPhone comes with a 6.1" LCD touchscreen, dual cameras, and six available colors. Successor to the iPhone XR.

Message After Screen Replacement - Has anyone manged to solve?

Hi All,

I hear recently that there could be a solution for the warning message that appears after screen replacement. It was suggested to me that it might be possible to transfer an IC from the original screen flex to a new screen.

Does this sound plausible, has anyone managed it yet? Such a shame, I’m turning down loads of iPhone 11 repairs…

Apple and its selfish attitude. This will not change unless people complain, like every year with every iphone...

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

The budget option, covered by our Lifetime Warranty.

Shop Kits

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

Cut repair costs, not quality.

Shop Kits

iPhone 8 Series & iPhone X, you have to read the old serial number from the old screen and transfer it to the new one with a special programmer (about $500 for programmer on ) to fix the issue with true tone, I never tested on iPhone 11 series but is think it will be the same thing, at soon I have news I will post it here.

Did you ever figure this out? I've heard using an original OEM display and programming it still results in this message. Thanks

All Seeing Aye will be eternally grateful.