The Dell Chromebook 11 3180 is a cost-effective, student laptop that runs on the Chrome operating system. It was first released on Feb. 7th, 2017.

I recently bought this Chromebook and it has enterprise enrollment?

I bought this Chromebook offerup but is still enrolled in an enterprise. I rather see what I can do to try and fix it. I got it for $40 and with or without enterprise enrollment the deal is to good to pass up.

Most Helpful Answer

you can contact enterprise and have it unenrolled. or you can do the more difficult way where you take off the back to uneroll through the software itself

If it has a ssd or sd as its storage probably you can remove enterprise and almost everything is saved on that ssd.But since everything is saved on that drive you will need a usb stick with a os.If you do not like the os that came with it you can use mac or linux or chrome os.But before you need to download the iso and change iso to bin and burn it.Then remove the ssd and add a new ssd.Then plug in your usb drive.It will automatically boot up.

It's cheap for a reason: you cannot fix the enterprise tie without contacting the administrator who applied it.

Do not buy this unless you want it for parts, have time to talk with them or another board.

This cannot be fixed, since the administrator of the device probably a School has tied the device´s serial number to their network chances are it´s also stolen but anyway. The only 2 solutions to this are Attempting to change the device´s serial number which is pretty much impossible without a certain set of skills and if you don´t have any of these skills you will probably break the device. The other solution is to contact the company or district that owns the device to untie the device.

A lot of schools just forget since they get free money by blocking XXX sites. They replace them and forget to remove the tie most of the time.

But that also means it's 3-4 years old most of the time. Anything newer is suspect.

Scott J Duron will be eternally grateful.