Samsung's wireless earbuds. Released in March of 2019 with the Samsung Galaxy S10 phones.

HELP:My earbuds come up as two separate Bluetooth devices- How to fix?

How can I Force the two earbuds to sync up and become one Bluetooth device?

They are coming up as two separate Bluetooth devices in settings and I can only connect to one at a time.

Is there a way to force reset them?

Disclaimer: I cannot Reset through the app as that only works with two of them connected. Right now I'm the wearables app there are two separate devices.

i have tried resting my earbuds and disconnecting them but they still show up as different devices. i use a galaxy tab A (8.0 2019) samsung tablet. nothing is working and this is a newer pair because only one earbud connected with my last pair. please help T^T

I had the same problem. Optimum T21 earbuds only worked 1 at a time. Your solution fixed the issue. Only thing is that I am no longer getting stereo that I got before. The update may have been a good idea to have 2 seperate devices but the issues were not thought through.

I have the TCL MOVEAUDIO S150, at first, it showed as one device but somehow I made them into two separate devices now, Idk how to fully reset since it doesn’t have any button to do so. Any help would appreciate it.

This is a phone issue...

What happened with me is...

I used one bud at a time...I noticed my phone audio in setting equalizer to Jazz

Other was to custom

I made bothe default one by one....and that it:)

I found a fix that worked for me!

First make sure both buds are unpaired and put both back in the case. Then pull them back out and make sure both lights are flashing blue, then double tap one of the buds - usually the left one works best - and the other's light should turn off. Refresh the Bluetooth list on your device to make sure there is only one connection showing then hit pair!

Hopefully this isn't too confusing!

I have returned to Samsung for a free new pair, as covered in my warranty. None of the other solutions have worked and support representatives told me this was the only option.

FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO WASNT ABLE TO CONNECT BECAUSE OF TWO DIFFERENT BLUETOOTH ADRESS check this out it worked for me both of my buds working good now https://youtu.be/hmHVWegdhjU

@adel_hussain00 Thank you!! I have been trying to fix my ear buds for the last two days! Your post is the only advice that has worked. Thank you

Wonderful advise. It really works

I have an iPhone 12 Pro with the same problem. One will come on but not the other

Can anyone tell me how to do the same with Tecno Hipods H2? I have this problem for a long time.

Most Helpful Answer

I've just had the same issue.

My left was showing as (1800) and my right was showing as (7C3E).

What I did was reset both. Placed both in the case and closed it.

I then opened and placed my thumb so it was touch both bud touchpads.

Wait until the centre light in the starts flashing on and off with a green light and try and re-pair the device.

Worked first time. Let me know if that helps.

Thanks Buddy. It worked for me. Perfect!

This solution worked for me. I could connect both, but separately. With the 5 second holding down the touchpad they finally both connected at the same time.

Yes worked! Thank u

It's worked for me too. Thanks!!!

Hi I don't completely understand the instructions. Can someone please explain to me in a simple way. Thanks

hey, this works for me so hopefully will for you. If 2 different things come up for your bluetooth headphones and won’t connect at the same time, do this:

put earphones in the charging case.

click ‘forget this device’ on the bluetooth.

take earphones out and turn on bluetooth.

triple click (click 3 times) on the left earpieces control pad to re sync the earphones as one bluetooth device.

(it should now show up as one device in your bluetooth instead of 2)

hope this helps some people.

This worked for me, thanks

Thanks so much this worked for me!

thank you so much. worked for me

Thank you it worked....... such a relief.....

This worked for us also

Try resetting the earbuds by inserting the earbuds into their corresponding slots in the charging case and remove them after 10 seconds or more.

Just verifying that you have the earbuds in their correct position in the charging case when you go to pair them with your device?

Here’s a link to the user guide which may also be of some help.

all that does is turn them off and on and does nothing to solve the issue

I've just had the same issue. Type: Buds R170

My left was showing as (6809) and my right was showing as (15EE).

``

[image|2336472]

``

HELP ME

[br]

Put your earbuds in the case then take them out. Since both of them show as different device in your phone, they'll both blink together. Press the left earbud twice. Then you'll observe that only one of them is blinking. This means they are now connected as one. Turn on the Bluetooth in your phone and pair the earbuds.

Hope this helps!

THAT IS THE #1 solution I have found, take them out case and double tap one of them they are then paired, turn Bluetooth back on connect bang both work !!! Top top advice that is

While paring the device remove both the buds from case and make the device available for pairing

I want to add to what everyone has.

I lost my right earbud and replaced with used one.

To fix this make sure both earbuds are connected separately.

Than update each earbud the newest firmware so that you can match firmware and connect both together.

This worked for me it automatically synced both but didnt work previously.

How do you Update each separately?

This has been frustrating me for a long time but I have found a solution, which may or may not work for you, depending on your earbuds touch controls. The solution which worked for me was to tap each earbud 10 times until the blue light was constantly on rather than flashing, then placing them in the case and repeating a couple more times before they paired and showed up as one device.

I hope this can help some of you.

I have bluehive BluePods Iso from Canadian tire. (Feb 21,2022) I tried many different things to reconnect them together but always had 2 separate earpods. I finally put them in the case. Closed the case. Unpaired them from the phone. Opened the case. While they were still in the case tapped the one earbud quickly 3x. This paired them together again. Thanks to whoever suggested the 3 quick taps while they are in the case.

I have BlueHive Iso from CAD Tire as well, with the same. I checked the instructions and was able to successfully fix the issue as follows: 1) disconnect the buds from your phone, 2) turn them both on (in your ears), 3) tap either one 3x times. You will hear a simultaneous beep in both buds. They should be paired to each other at this point.

I have F9-bth-01 earbuds.

I've tried all the resetting steps I could find, but still it keeps showing as 2seperate devices.

What to do?

I have a new set of replacement buds, (the first set wouldn't pair) that I'm using with gz3 flip. My phone can't see the buds so they don't appear on the list. I'm counting on its not possible to have two sets fail, ...is it?

First unpair bud(s) with phone. Press both ear buds for the same time for 40-50s when they are on your ears. After 20s the LED'll turn off, but after 40-50s it'll come back for a short time, wait for it. You'll hear different voices. Then took them back in to the charging box and turn them on in the box, they'll find each other. Now get them out and scan bt on the phone. You'll find one bud, pair it. Open any media and enjoy listening with two buds.

Kayla Sims

Thanks...

Max Shal will be eternally grateful.