Released July 2012 by Fuhu, Inc. Model Number: NABI2-NV7A.

How do I get past the Nabi ID Registration Screen?

My Nabi is 7 years old and I haven’t turned it on in years until today. I resetted my Nabi, erasing all of its data. I am now on the welcome screen and it is asking me to register for a new Nabi ID. However, I am not able to do that because Fuhu/Nabi services and online servers are down. The company is now defunct and so my tablet won’t connect to the Nabi server to register. Now, I am stuck on this page, and it’s telling me to sign up but it won’t connect when I press on it.

Can anyone help me get past this screen? I just want to use it as a regular Android tablet. Any help is appreciated. I’ll even go as far as flashing the whole entire ROM. Thank you.

I did a reset, sign in with my Google account, connect to my wifi but it want connect to the server internet and they are down .I have the Big Tab HD

follow @oldturkey03 answer below. everything you need and are asking for is there.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr...

Most Helpful Answer

@hardyhelpfulgal follow the instructions outlined on here

Are we suppose to download those things to a phone first and then connect it to Nabi? I am a grandmother trying to use my sons old Nabi. It was working with his old items but I couldn’t remember his password. I had no idea Nabi servers went away before I did a factory reset. Can anyone help as I am basic tech savvy.

Hardy Helpful Gal will be eternally grateful.