iPhone 4

Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Is there an iPhone diagnostics Program I can use to test with?

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if there is some type of iPhone diagnostic software out there that is similar to the software that is used by the geniuses in the genius bars in Apple stores?

I know you have to be an Apple staff member to obtain their software—so I'm not asking for that, just if there is some other version?

EDIT

Very recently, Apple updated GSX (Global Service Exchange. If you don't know what it is, Google it.), and this upgrade includes an iPhone diagnostic tool similar to the tool used at Apple Genius Bars. You need to be a member of GSX to access this tool, but this tool is capable of reading several systems on your iPhone such as:

- Device Info

- Battery performance

- Temperature monitoring

- iPhone usage

- Software Issues

- App Issues

- Memory Issues

not connect with GSX, not supported apple id

by mrcod2007

You could check this article from Apple's support forum and see if that will help you a bit. This site says, "It’s called the iPhone Configuration Utility, which allows you to examine logs from your iPhone or iPod Touch, to apply configuration and provisioning profiles, and more. The tool is very interesting!" I believe the software you are thinking of is called "Behavior Scan" You can find more info about it here. I hope that gives you a good starting point.

mate....you are a freaking legend! Thanks!

by martin

Martin look at my profile for me email - Send me an email :)

by Shai

pages not found

by 2507496

Yes

go to apple app store and search for

it is called iPhone diagnostics

martin will be eternally grateful.