iPhone 4 Repair

Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Is there an iPhone diagnostics Program I can use to test with?

Hi Guys

Just wondering if there is some type of iPhone diagnostic software out there that is similar to the software that is used by the geniuses in the genius bars in Apple stores?

I know you have to be an apple staff member to obtain their software so i'n not asking for that, just if there is some type of other version?

EDIT - Very recently Apple have updated GSX (Global Service Exchange - if you don't know what it is, google it) and this upgrade includes an iPhone diagnostic tool, similar to the tool used at Apple Genius Bars. In order to access this tool you need to me a member of GSX, however this tool is capable of reading several systems on your iPhone such as

- Device Info

- Battery performance

- Temperature monitoring

- iPhone usage

- Software Issues

- App Issues

- Memory Issues

You could check on here and see if that will help you a bit. "It’s called the iPhone Configuration Utility, which allows you to examine logs from your iPhone or iPod Touch, to apply configuration and provisioning profiles, and more. The tool is very interesting!" from here I believe the software you are thinking of is called "Behavior Scan" More info about it on here and here Hope that gives you a good starting point.

mate....you are a freaking legend! Thanks!

by martin

Martin look at my profile for me email - Send me an email :)

by Shai

I'm also searching for a battery test for my iPhone. It seams there is nothing available... the only app I found so far is not released yet and is called battery score http://batteryscore.com

Does it cover wifi too?

Yes

go to apple app store and search for

it is called iPhone diagnostics

martin will be eternally grateful.