Model k52t38 (also known as the Lenovo Vibe K5 Note)—an Android smartphone with a 5.5" display, first released in 2016. Available in Champagne Gold and Platinum Silver.

My Lenovo K8 note is not charging,its showing "Charging Slow"

hii

my lenovo k8 note is not charging properly,it takes more than 14 hrs to charge, sometimes only 1% is charged in an hour,tried changing usb cables,my charger even work better on other mobiles,even today when I bought a 3.4A charger it worked nice for 41%,after that it turned to worst not a single point was charged for next couple of hours,I even tried cleaning my usb port sounds foolish,but had no ideas left to make it work.

Please help if got any other ways to make it ok other than purchasing a new set

Hi @batsygolu ,

It looks like a battery is out of date. The warranty of the battery is provided only for 12 months, then your battery will start losing capacity and electrical potential/properties. Try to exchange your battery for a new one, if it’s not a battery issue, you can send back your battery and get your money back, then, write bellow this post and we will try to solve it.

Gaurav Sinha will be eternally grateful.