Rubber frame for Dell Inspiron 15-7548 Laptop screen

There is a rubber frame around the screen that appear to be disintegrating, I would love to replace it if possible but I’m unable to find it or know what it is called.

I would love some help, if possible.

Kind regards

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment