Device and repair guides for the Huawei P30 smartphone. Flagship smartphone from Huawei released March 2019, featuring a 6.1" OLED screen and an in-display fingerprint sensor.

WiFi and bluetooth not working Huawei p30

What parts fixes the Wifi and bluetooth on Huawei p30?

If your phone is having WiFi and bluetooth problems, the two most common utilities for addressing this are the system updates and network settings.

First go into Settings > System > System Updates and make sure the phone’s software is up-to-date.

Then, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane Mode to turn Airplane Mode on and then off again.

If this doesn’t work, perform a network settings reset in Setings > System > Reset > Network settings reset.

Finally, is all else fails, a factory data reset may be the only option.

Hello, I haven't found this anywhere. I get the Software part of the issues with bluetooth and wifi.

But I had a Costumer whom repaired their phone(P30) at another repair shop at which the bluetooth and wifi just disconnects by itself. Does anyone have an Idea of what part that need to get changed?

Any update on this?

does anyone know how to fix this?

i was told that the main board for the p30 needs to be replaced when the wifi and bluetooth switches off on its own.

@henricrepairs replace the main board, i was told that by huawei technician

Leander Vedøy will be eternally grateful.