An eScooter manufactured in 2018 by the Hover-1 company.

Why wont my x hover-1 electric scooter turn on

I bought a x hover-1 electric folding scooter on Saturday August 18 2019. I charged it and the battery charger turned green saying it was done. When i tried to use it. It wouldnt turn on. What can i do to fix it? My scooter has a blue button in the middle not at red button. Every thing else os the same?

Well no wonder it won't turn on. It's severly depressed at having the blues! Sorry couldn't resist. :-) First thing I would do if trying to find the problem of this sort is to access the battery with the voltage settings on a multimeter and make sure that it is indeed fully charged. Determining if the switch is operational would be the next step. Visual inspections of the scooter's electronics area(s) for such signs of damage such as component failure, cracked or dry solder joints, loose connections or wires would also be indicated as a proceedure to follow to determine the cause of your problem.

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

My scooter led display comes on. But just blinks rapidly after we put the wiring back together. I can't find the answer of why it would just blink rapidly instead of just turning on. Please help me

My front tire locks up like its off balanced and shuts my scooter off? What would cause it?

Michelle will be eternally grateful.