Parts & Tools

Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Why is my iPhone not showing many Wi-Fi networks?

I have had 4 or 5 iPhone 6’s with this issue. It will only show about a quarter of the WiFi networks that other iPhones show. It will mainly show 5ghz networks. I’ve tried replacing the WIFI antenna, and it did nothing. Any and all answers appreciated. Thanks ! :)

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Hey Ethan,

I have had a couple iPhone 6 models that have done this as well. You can try to use the method of resetting the “Network Settings” in the settings menu to see if that helps. Its worked twice for me, but in my findings it has resulted in the iPhone not being able to detect certain frequencies from routers. If you can review the configuration of the wireless network, try to reconfigure how the router broadcasts.

Good Luck!

Ethan Leroux will be eternally grateful.