The OnePlus 6T is an Android smartphone made by OnePlus. It was announced on October 29, 2018 and released on November 6, 2018.

Volume button got dented in

I sent my phone out for repair but they are saying the LCD assembly got damaged as well, is that possible for a small dent on the volume button to cause that damage?

iPhone X Fix Kits

Warranty up? No worries, we’ve got the fix.

iPhone X Fix Kits

any fall or bang to a phone can cause screen damage did you not notice the screen before you sent it for a repair

tell them to sent you images of the damage

It is more then likely the frame is bent and not the volume button itself

Send an image of it here

I did not notice any damage to the screen or the digitizer at all, but I will for sure ask for pictures of the damage. Oh and one last thing, is the volume button near any support or construction of the phone? Maybe they meant that the button cannot seat properly but I am not too sure.

is the volume button near any support or construction of the phone? Maybe they meant that the button cannot seat properly but I am not too sure.

Sorry I do not understand what you are asking

Could you expand please

Volume been dented in may be beacause the push connector on the inside which is on a cable maybe damaged

Is there damage to the frame of the phone by the Volume button

Hi Jerry! Okay, the volume button was dented in with the frame of the phone rendering the button unpressable. I am not sure about the construction of the phone or anything that has to do with the internals of the phone but all I know is that the frame and the volume button are fused together.

The volume button and the frame are not fused together

Yes, I understand that but do you think I can remove the volume button from the phone and bend it back into place. Then after I do that, I can sand the frame of the phone just a bit so that the volume button can move back and forth.

If the main frame is bent . The best think to do is to get a new casing and transfter everythink over to it

If it working fine why not leave thinks has they are

Yeah I might do that but the whole frame costs 140 dollars and this is just to repair the volume button. Is there any way I can just repair the volume button itself?

Full frame with all buttons

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/173463031607

WARBUSCUS will be eternally grateful.