Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

iPhone wont charge or turn on

o.k so i had my phone working perfectly and all of the sudden i noticed my battery was getting low, so i plugged it to the wall charger and the battery got the little connector icon on indicating it was fully charged even tho is said 5% ,so i ignored it and then my phone shuts off ,later i try connecting it to another charger and the phone showed the connect to power so i did and the battery shows up that its charging in the black screen thing... and just stays there and doesn't charge so i opened up my phone and took the battery out and boom it turns on, does this mean my battery need to be replaced or it it some hardware thing in the logic board???

You need another battery for sure!

The small icon shows that the phone is being powered by outlet and not by battery! Battery is not charging too! The phone told you everything!

reset it by holding home and power button like 30 secends or little more.. and your phone will work again

i tied that... but it goes back to the same screen... i ordered a new battery ill see if that works if not ahhh i need a new phone cuz i have no warranty after i replaced my iphone screen :/

exact same problem here. did it work after inserting the new battery?

fernando flores will be eternally grateful.