Color laser printer capable of printing up to 8 colored pages per minute.

The page roller makes a very loud noise

when I am printing, the page roller makes a very loud annoying sound. What can that be, and how do i fix it?

Check HERE (HP's video on noisy printer) ... is that the sound you are referring to?

SOURCE: HP (I work for an HP authorized service provider)

In this case follow these instructions step by step:

First check if the toner drum is properly inserted and not lose from any side.

Then try cleaning your feeder rollers by using a C2C solution or use alcohol swabs. Because sometime a jammed roller often causes annoying sounds and cleaning fixes it.

I have a konica Minolta magicolor 1600w.I found the terrible squeak was $&*!^$^ from 3 peices of felt In the fuser unit that where pressing against the pressure roller.,over time They get a thick layer of ink on them that turns into shiny plastic jackets.so the shiny plastic jackets pressing on shiny roller as it turned was the problem.I don't know if all printers have theses felt pads but it might be a good thing to check on yours ?.I just took mine apart and sanded them down to remove the jackets.And no more squeak..I hope this may help some of you .cav1066.

On the off chance that the clamors began not long after you introduced a toner cartridge, turn off the printer and haul out this toner cartridge. Turn upward into the printer where this toner went. Ensure that both the charge roller and the exchange roller are still situated in the printer legitimately.

The charge roller is a tan-hued or dark roller connected to within your top cover. Expel the toner cartridge from your printer. Close the top most of the way with the cartridge still out. You will see the run after roller come as you lower the top cover. Ensure that the charge roller is introduced effectively inside the two dark arms on every end and that the roller spins unreservedly.

The exchange roller is the dark, elastic roller in the base of the printer, under the toner cartridge. Push gently down on it at both finishes to ensure it is situated legitimately in its lodging. if you want to get detailed information about hp printer supporthttps://www.wefix365.us/support-for-hp-p... then call us at 1-888-924-2961

I just had this problem, then realized, upon inspection of the newly installed cartridge, that I I had left one of the pieces that was meant for removal on the toner cart. Check to ensure that you have removed all packaging from the cartridge before installing!

Monique will be eternally grateful.