What should I do when I cannot turn my TV on after plugging in a USB?

Hi there. So, a while ago, we watch a movie on the TV. We plugged in a Flash drive and it turned out normally. There was no problem with the TV recognizing the Flash Drive as well as the Folders in it. But now the TV won’t turn on.

Most Helpful Answer

hannahjazziesantiago  make sure you have power on the outlet. Remove any input source from your TV. Unplug your TV and hold the power button down for 30-60 sec. Then reconnect the power cord and see if it starts up. Reconnect one input source at a time. If that does not work you want to check the power board to see if you get power to the set. Of course you will have to remove the back from it. Post some good images of the boards etc. with your question so we can see what you see. Get a multimeter and check for power on the main fuse. Adding images to an existing question

You may have infected your TV with a Virus! Samsung asks users to please virus-scan their TVs

You should also check your PC’s and the storage devices you have used (i.e. USB thumb drives)

hannahjazziesantiago will be eternally grateful.