Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

sim not supported for verizon on verizon network

I have installed an iPhone 6 Plus Logic Board / Verizon / 64 GB to replace my iphone 6 plus logic board verizon. When I installed my Verizon Sim Card, I get the message Sim not supported:

the sim card that you currently have installed in this iphone is from a carrier that is not supported under the activiation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server.

If the Iphone 6 plus logic board is not verizon how to I identify what carrier it is?

i have checked the IMEI number, it is compatible with verizon.

If it was me I would get a GSX report for your phone they are only a couple of dollars. If not I would find the country of sale through 3Utools and then input the imei number into all those carrier databases. The only phone I have encountered that message on turned out to be carrier locked which is shared on most networks. Good luck.

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Apparently, the new logic board you installed wasn’t a Verizon board. You need to contact the seller as they apparently shipped you the wrong board.

The logic board is locked to AT&T. So i must unlocked the phone using the At&T site, or go to an illegal site and pay 50-100 dollar to AT&T unlocked

DAVID NGUYEN HANG, demona will be eternally grateful.