Can I replace charger port with one from iPhone 7

my charger port is extremely temperamental and often takes me trying all sorts of positions taking 30 minutes plus for it to accept charge, I have an old iPhone 7 which is only good for parts, would the charger port on this work in the 6s?

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Most Helpful Answer

The iPhone 7 charging port is not compatible with the iPhone 6s as they use different connectors.

One thing you may want to check is for dust and lint in the charging port. If the charging cable doesn’t go fully into the port then I recommend cleaning the port carefully. Make sure to not touch the bottom pins as they can be damaged if the port isn’t cleaned carefully.

lisa will be eternally grateful.