How to upgrade windows?
My PC was too old. I would like to upgrade it from windows XP to windows 8. What should I do? Please help me.
Is this a good question?
Best, most painless way:
1. Backup all the data to external hard drive
2. Save text list of all the programs you will need
3. Download Win8 (or better win10, basically same but improved in lots of ways)
4. Burn ISO or make bootable USB (with Rufus, there is a tutorial how to do it)
5. Format disk and install fresh Windows 8
6. Restore data you need from eternal HDD
7. Install programs you need
This is the best method if you do not want any unnecessary problems in future. Anything other is just asking for trouble.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 0
Past 30 Days: 0
All Time: 20