A wireless, more traditional, video game controller produced by Nintendo for the Switch system.

Pro controller flat cable damaged

Hi, unfortunately I screw the flat cable of front part of my pro controller and I would like to know if there's a way to replace just the ribbon connector or front part.

Nintendo assistence is charging almost the price of a new pro controller and I would like to know if you know some other option that would save that money. Like a website that sells the front part or a way to replace the ribbon.

I check is parallel controllers use the same front but they don't.

Thank you for your help in advanced!

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

fmtimponi, first I'm not sure if by “front part" u mean the plug or the wire, but either way there's several things u can do. The least hassle is to find a used one. Cast aground your local thrift shops, and especially a Green Project, they have bins full of stuff like that.. might even b one online. U can also simply fix it. If the plug is broken and u have the pieces Crazy glue might do the job. If it's just the wires, it will b a bit cobbled, but cut the individual wires apart with a razor blade or Exacto knife until you have more than enough room to work. Very carefully strip the insulation off both ends of the broken ones… they are very thin, so be careful not to cut any of the even smaller wires… twist them together and tape them. B absolutely certain there r none sticking out, then fold the uncut wires back on themselves to make all wires the same length again and tape all that. Done!

fmtimponi will be eternally grateful.