Parts & Tools

The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Activiation Lock issue on my phone

I have forgotton my password, and cant get pass my activation lock, does anyone have a solution that works.. their is alot of bogus stuff online, thatsnot helping, and apple support is even worse, no support their!!

Unless you can recover your passcode through the secret questions you may have set up during your account creation, forget about the iPhone, there’s no remedy for iCloud activation lock.

Apple suggested a recovery procedure, to verify who I am, they will be in contact with me in 24 hrs.. reason being I no longer have the card which is attached to my itunes account, apparently if I had I would have been able to reset my password, so now i have to go through a recovery procedure with apple.

Do you think they will be able to resolve it, or is just another step to nothing.. but a dead iphone??

@mystique28 Verification sounds a good first step from Apple, if they promised to recontact you I'm sure they'll do. Hope they'll be willing to help, otherwise there are really no real alternatives, sites promising iCloud unlocks will part you from your money with no results.

yup hopefully they dont take me through the mills with no result!...

Tracey Homeward will be eternally grateful.