Boot Loop & RSOD

I have read the other threads on this issue, and while I do believe hardware damage is a possibility; it would be fairly strange.

The iPhone 5S in question was left over a year ago after an upgrade and has been left in the exact condition it previously was in, which was in working order. I attempted to boot it today after charging it and found it repeatedly booting over and over each time ending at a red screen. I tried plugging into my PC to recover via iTunes and the phone isn’t even recognized by the PC. The phone does not boot at all unless it is plugged into to a power source.

Any final software solutions I can try before giving up?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

I would try a new battery first.

Sam Brennan will be eternally grateful.