Released in March 2017, the G6 is LG's flagship phone running Android 7.0. This device is available across all major wireless carriers. Physical repair of this device may eliminate water resistance and cause the device to be vulnerable to water damage.

PLEASE HELP LG G6 Loudspeaker not working

Hi there I needed to replace my LG G6s charging port because it would no longer accept a charge upon replacing it i booted up my phone and it took the charge just fine but the loudspeaker no longer works. I’ve went and bought a new loudspeaker but that no longer works as well another thing to note is that when I use the microphone the audio only picks up on the left side right side is a beep then nothing. Please help.

Its now June, I still need help with this, asked reddit but didn’t get a response there either.

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

The loudspeaker is powered by 2 pins on the motherboard. It is most likely you are getting a bad connection/contact between the speaker and those 2 pins. You may need to verify nothing is blocking the connection and that the pins are not smashed or broken on the motherboard. You should also verify the loudspeaker portion is seated all the way into the midframe so it makes good contact.

On the microphone you could have damaged it or simply purchased a bad part as it is part of the charge port assembly you replaced.

One of the pins was slightly bent on the motherboard side of things.

Russell Feeley will be eternally grateful.