The Insignia Flex 11.6 or Insignia Flex NS-P11W6100 is a tablet with a detachable keyboard. It comes in one color which is black. The Insignia Flex 11.6 includes a 11.6 inch 1920 x 1080 screen with 32 GB of internal storage and was first available for sale in 2015.

I formatted my Insignia Tablet and now it boots up with UEFI

I formatted my Insignia Tablet because it would not allow me to enter it, or do anything because there was no free space left on it, to let me do anything. So now it boots up with UEFI, and my PC won’t read my tablet through USB…How do I get out of this or how can I install Windows 10 on the tablet through my PC if it won’t read it? I think I’m screwed, am I right?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

If you want to reinstall Windows 10, you can go to the software download website, select the link that matches your version of Windows, and create your own installation media using either a USB flash drive or a DVD. You can make it with a third-party software like MiniTool Partition Wizard.

Important

Back up your files before you install or reinstall Windows on your PC or next time before you format your computer.

Do prepare the things before you go to the download website.

A PC with a reliable internet connection

A USB flash drive or DVD

A product key

Carlos will be eternally grateful.