Released November 2016, the PS4 Pro features upgraded hardware for 4K gaming and video streaming. Model: CUH-7015B.

Ps 4 pro overheating

Hey my ps4 pro is 1 year old and it overheats when i try to play cod modern warfare 2 it doesn't overheat in singleplayer only in multiplayer if i go in the menu it says ps4 is too hot and its the fourth time it did that at the first week i started playing the game it didn't bring up any error but now all the time. Please help should i delete the game and never play it anymore or what? I dont want to buy a cooler which is just 4 fans for 70-100 dollars.

My ps 4 doesn't overheat from other games like gt sport or r6 siege or any other game just for cod mw2 remastered

I recently started to play the campaing over again on veteran and it doesn't bring up any errors and i am more than half way throught with it.

sorry if my english is bad

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Most Helpful Answer

i would recommend doing a thorough cleaning of the PS4 Pro. Depending on where its located or if its inside a tv stand or dresser, it can tend to not have enough ventilation and cause overheating. I would also recommend getting PS4 Pro Cooling Stand. Im sure it overheats for some other games that you just have not tried. Hope this helps!

I cant clean it because it still has warranty and the ps is located next to the tv and the tv is on a stand but it has enough space to get a lot of air and i will buy a cooling stand then, thanks! I hope it will work

Whiskey Dingo will be eternally grateful.