The LG X Power is a 4G LTE smart phone that was released on August 2016. This model has a 16 GB memory with an Android operating system.

battery sign with a question mark in it

When i plug in my phone to charge im just getting a battery sign with a question mark in the middle of it? what does that mean?

9 Comments

My lg q6 alpha is showing the red question sign on the screen I don't what to do

What do I need too do if my phone want come on and only show a ? Mark

my lg is not turning on

I have a lg Stylo phone that I replaced the charging port in which was fairly easy. After getting the phone back together I plugged it in and all it will do is flash the battery sign with a question mark in the middle of it. How do I fix this?

I have the same problem in my lg v10 question mark after connecting the charger

Try a different cable, and charger transformer (plug into pc to charge. A question mark I've seen to be a few different things. Dust in phone charge port, battery took a crap. Or bad charger/transformer

1. Clean charge port. And cable connection
  2. Replace charger/cable
  3. Replace battery/charge port

4 Comments:

OK thank you

Hold finger on Questiomark for while..

still not working..... im getting mad

1 ; either try cleaning battery

2 ; let your phone get cool

3 ; idk

If u can't turn on the phone after a few seconds of holding down the power button, and the ? Battery when appears don’t disappear when plugging it in. Its probably either the charger or ur phone got overheated where it needs time to cool down for a bit. Once ur able to turn it on by the power cord then its fine. Just keep it out of intense heated places and keep it cool.

2 Comments:

If you get anew battery note to remove the stick on the 4 battery connectors

im getting the red question mark. i just installed a new battery. please clarify "remove the stick" on the battery connectors. thanks

No has 0% sign won't charge

My experience indicates a bad connection somewhere. It will even happen with a new battery if the connection is bad somewhere. 1s and usually most of the time, the problem is the contact between the battery and the phone. My number one tool is an erasure. A nice clean and soft erasure. Most contacts have a cutting of gold or something mixed with gold to minimize the dielectric effects of corrosion. You want to buff off the corrosion but not damage the coating. You may not be able to see a few molecules of corrosion but they are and will be everywhere. If that fails then go to testing and cleaning all other cable ends and fittings.

Jonathan will be eternally grateful.