Released September 25, 2015. Model A1688/A1633. Repair of this device is similar to previous generations, requiring screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 16, 32, 64, or 128 GB / Silver, Gold, Space Gray, or Rose Gold options.

LCD not as smooth

I added a video..

So this is a 2nd hand item. The screen cannot hold 2 press at the same time and it is not as smooth! its sticking. Tried changing the lcd with the same backplate and still the same! 3d touch is slow too! it’s like it has a default time for press. Should I change lcd or just go get a better model.

+will replace rear and front cam from an abandoned 6s

+yoobao battery or just go sell entirely

-touch id and double tap not working just home button

stressfull lol

Hi

is this an aftermarket LCD or an OEM LCD

Thank you

I also have the aftermarket one still the same haven’t tried original lcd attached

i would suggest trying an original one if you can get your hands on one. if that also fails then it will be a logicboard issue. but i think the screen is likely the cause of your issue

repairwhat will be eternally grateful.