Why is my controller not turning on?!

I had one controller and that one suffered to water damage so then I got a new controller (but I'm Hispanic so I'm not rich so I couldn't buy another one after this one) so I had this new controller for about 3 months but then it just suddenly won't turn on. I know what ur gonna say “it's the cord" or “fix the cord” or “i had the same problem and it fixed by changing the cord” but that didn't work. I know this because the cord works with my phone and other devises so it should work with my controller. I'm not rich so don't tell me to buy a new controller. The controller won't even turn on so I can recalibrate it. The colors don't turn on or anything. Please someone help me, I'm 12 and can barely last without my Xbox.

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

The port on the controller has the bad connection. Try cleaning off the contacts. If that doesn't work, check out the micro USB connector repair guide.

JKILLAH Gaming will be eternally grateful.