Parts & Tools

Released on March 3rd, 2017, the Nintendo Switch is a handheld that can be played on the TV or on the go.

Replacements for the Whole Motherboard

I had purchased a motherboard from eBay at one point, and received a small square. However, I need to replace the entire green board control board, not just a piece of it. Is there anywhere I can purchase the full tablet control board and not just bits and pieces?

it really is a case of googling nintendo switch motherboard and carefully reading the description of the item on sale. you could tell us a bit more about the problem and it may be you don't need the entire motherboard

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

It sounds like you must have gotten the board for one of the Joycon controllers. Unfortunately, there is no other place other than eBay where you can find motherboards for these. I don’t see motherboards come up for sale often on eBay but sometimes they do.

penincorporated2017 will be eternally grateful.