The Kindle 4 has 4 models released September 28,2011.

My kindle won’t connect to WiFi

For some reason my kindle will no longer connect to WiFi, i’ve Tried connecting to different networks and phone hotspots but no luck (i’ve reset the device). It’s really frustrating but I don’t know what to do know. Can you help please?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

If you have tried restarting the device then a hard restart may help. This can be done by holding down the power button for a total of 40 seconds. You will note that the screen will go dark at 7 to 8 seconds but keep the power button held down until you reach at least 40 seconds. Once done, release and try to power on. If you still have troubles with the connection than I recommend trying to connect to the specific WiFi network with a different device. If neither of these work, please add a message so I can help some more. Hope this works!

No improvement. In settings under WiFi Networks i have (0) networks available and no network connected. This computer is connected to the same network I am trying to use with the Kindle so the network is good but my kindle obviously can see it.

pholland will be eternally grateful.