0

mustang3372002psenter
1

Battery shows it is connected to charger but will not charge up

My iPhone battery quit charging so I ordered a replacement and it worked for a day and then the phone would not charge again. Any ideas about what else could be causing the issue, I took the phone apart again and doesn't seem to have any loose connections.

0

Nathan Ruttley
61

First try with a different charger, if that doesn't work replace the dock connector and if that doesn't work order a new battery. I prefer this order as a new dock connector is easier than replacing a battery and trying a different charger/plug socket is the easiest of them all!

It may also be a good idea to look inside the dock connector for fluff and bits of tissue from your pocket and clean these out as they can occasionally prevent charging

What if your phone lights up when u connect the charger but the battery never gets charge? If it's the dock connecter is it still possible the phone would light up and show the battery symbol?

Cole,

0

Thomas
43

Watching this can be helpful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW72sDTYi...

If all else fails you can just purchase a new dock connector, I just replaced mine a few min ago and it charges like a champ now (oh btw I had similar problem)

0

Suraj Paudel
1

battry charger not