Parts & Tools

Why is touch screen not working

I replaced the battery per instructions and now touch screen does not work. I hard restarted it, no good. I disconnected and reconnected cables multiple times - no good. I cleaned connectors with alcohol - no good. I tried to connect to iTunes but computer doesn’t recognize it. I am lost.

It is an iPhone 6S Plus

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Look at the strip link for the screen for the tears on the off chance that you left in appended while you pulled the battery, have Witnessed this various occasions when individuals cut corner pulling the battery.

It would be exceedingly far-fetched that board harm happened I would think changing a battery, except if you were simply too indiscreet.

Don Wells will be eternally grateful.