Parts & Tools

Televisions made by the Chinese multinational electronics company, TCL.

Replacement LCD panel for TCL 32S305?

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement LCD panel for a 32” TCL TV model #32S305?

Evidently TCL doesn't want anyone finding out where to get replacement parts, I usually use shopjimmy.com but even they don't have a screen replacement.

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

The budget option, covered by our Lifetime Warranty.

Shop Kits

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

Cut repair costs, not quality.

Shop Kits

Most Helpful Answer

@fkdiscovery

replacement panels are very difficult to come by. If you can find a replacement it is most likely more expensive than a replacement TV. You will have to do a search by the panel number. Remove the back of your TV and take a look at the back of the panel. You should find a sticker on it that will tell you the maker and the exact number of the panel. Use that number to do an online search.

Thanks, oldturkey03. I took it apart, but there was no label on the back, I guess because of its a LED LCD display. I did, however, locate a label on the connected T-Con Board that gave me the display Model #ST3151A05-8. Apparently you are right about the price too. Paid $120 for TV, replacement LCD would cost $88 with min purchase of 4. Best deal after hours of surfing the web. Could not find just one for sale.

@fkdiscovery yes that is so common. It gets even worse with the larger panels. To bad that people have to abandon their TV's just because of broken LCD screens.

In my opinion it should be illegal not to supply parts for something that cost so much %#*@ money

Broke my tv screen and new one tv screen

tv wire connected to panel box come out

Dale Knight will be eternally grateful.