Released September 16, 2016. Model 1660, 1778 Available as GSM or CDMA / 32, 128 or 256 GB / Rose gold, gold, silver, black, and jet black.

iPhone 7 baseband problem

Please help. After repairing the audio system on the iPhone 7, the phone lost its network. He stopped showing the IMEI number.

I was able to desolder the baseband and clean the main board from the remaining glue. Many solder pads have been removed, but these are NC fields.

I have obstructed the system twice and, unfortunately, the IMEI number is still missing, the phone has been uploaded and 3utool displays error -1 at 80%. On one forum, someone said that he sees the problem in the picture, but he does not want to provide information on what the problem is. Thank you for your help.

Unfortunately, there are so many servants in Poland who are happy with someone's problem.

I have checked the capacitors and have no short circuits.

On the voltage coils as in the attached picture.

Thank you for your help, I do not hide that I did it for the first time and it would be nice if the phone started.

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

What kind of person would frequent a public forum on repair, leech information from others but not share knowledge themselves? They’re either full of it or (insert your favourite adjective here ;>).

Looking at your picture quickly, the pull looks pretty good. I would double check all of the pulled pads to insure they are NC. Also, inspect the right hand side where we can see some scratching while you removed underfill. Insure it doesn’t damage any traces. Also check the components at the top, they may have been damaged during the Audio IC repair or during the BB removal.

Check all the caps around the BBPMU to see if any of them are shorted.

The Audio IC repair, while presented as a routine repair, is truly one of the more terrifying repairs out there because so much can go so wrong, so quickly. This is especially true on the Intel BB boards as there is so little information available out there.

boneksl will be eternally grateful.