My headphones dont charge

When i plugged it in last time, I had to wiggle the power chord while it was in the headphones to get it to charge. So it had to be angled to charge. And now it won't charge at all. Anyone know if there is a way to fix it?

yeah mine will not light up at all while being plugged in, whether its via pc or outlets, i’ve blown on the charging port and nothing.. i do want to crack open the case and see whats inside

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

I’m not an expert on Skullcandy headphones, however the USB port definitely must be replaced.

I researched for an OEM USB Port for these headphones however I am having no luck.

Your best bet would be taking it back to the retailer and asking for a refund/exchange.

The alternative option is buying a Micro USB port and soldering it onto the circuit board.

Thanks for the answer. I’m probably going with the alternative option.

Maybe the charging port just needs to be cleaned. Sometimes dirt can cause the port to receive very little power, causing the light not to turn on at all. Just try a toothpick or a dust blower to get the dirt out.

But you do still need to angle the charging port.

Jonas Hørup will be eternally grateful.