Introduced in March 2009, The Mac Pro (Early 2009) introduced Intel's Nehalem architecture to Apple's professional desktop line and introduced a subtle redesigned interior that remained through the 2010 and 2012 CPU updates.

Supporting Incompatible Graphics Cards

I have a few old ATI graphics cards that are not on the compatibility list. Is there any way that I can use them in the system to get more display outputs?

iPhone X Fix Kits

Warranty up? No worries, we’ve got the fix.

iPhone X Fix Kits

Only if there are drivers for those cards. That should be checked manually for every card…

For example, NVidia published web drivers for Pascal-based GPUs for High Sierra, but haven’t done that yet for Mojave (which delays further installation of Hackintosh Mojave for me since I have GTX 1060 in my laptop).

And I’m not entirely sure, does your card support Crossfire (assuming they have same chips) in Mac OS, that should be checked, too… ( I remember there was Mac Pro with Dual AMD GPU setup, but that’s the only one…)

As well as that the second GPU you’re about to install has the same chip as the GPU installed into your Mac tower right now. Because if they’re not, you’re probably out of luck.

Thanks! I found it in a 2008 mac forum thread.

Owen will be eternally grateful.