Sony Xperia X was released at 2016, May Available in Single SIM and Dual SIM. With 5.0 inches size, this phone has 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. Android OS, v6.0.1 It has Internal 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM Camera: 23 MP Primary Camera and 13 MP Secondary Camera And this phone has non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery.

Is your rear camera working?

Hello, I've had my Phone for about 5 months, i have been having this issue where my camera doesn't work, it started happening once in a while so i didnt care. After digging a little on the Internet i found that many People is having this issue and one of the solutions was to apply presure to the rear lens…. AndAnd that trully worked out, i used to press it a little bit and then it worked perfectly, now my problem is that the camera Will only work if y apply presure.

Is there any hardware solutions to this that doesnt involve replacing my camera module?

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

i’m not sure but this sounds like a physical problem with the phone, and not something you can fix in settings. if i were you i would research how to safely take apart your phone, then i would put something inside that pushes the camera. be careful if you decide to do this. this is a lats resort before replacing, you should wait a while for another answer.

ctoc_97 will be eternally grateful.