iPhone 3G

Second generation of iPhone. Model A1241 / 8 or 16 GB capacity / black or white plastic back. Repair is more straightforward than the first iPhone. requires screwdrivers, prying, and suction tools.

Dropped and display screen is different colors with lines how to fix?

I dropped my iphone 3g and the screen is sometimes white and changes colors and has lines at the right side but i can still hear it open and lock and i am able to take pictures. how to i fix it and if i need to replace the lcd how much would it cost?

did you check connector 1 and do a hard reset? press and hold home and power for 10 seconds then release buttons.... you never know it might work and save you quite a lot of money..

by pollytintop

Most Helpful Answer

If only your lCD is having issues, you can try replacing that:

iPhone 3G Display

If it is both your LCD and your glass/digitizer that are broken, this is the part you would need:

iPhone 3G Display Assembly

The guides for how to do the repairs are linked on the product pages.

Hey Guys, i also dropped my iPhone 4s and when I tried openning it blue lines started to appear. What method can I do?

soccerplayer32489384 will be eternally grateful.