0

soccerplayer32489384
1

Dropped and display screen is different colors with lines how to fix?

I dropped my iphone 3g and the screen is sometimes white and changes colors and has lines at the right side but i can still hear it open and lock and i am able to take pictures. how to i fix it and if i need to replace the lcd how much would it cost?

did you check connector 1 and do a hard reset? press and hold home and power for 10 seconds then release buttons.... you never know it might work and save you quite a lot of money..

pollytintop,

1

Scott Head

If only your lCD is having issues, you can try replacing that:

iPhone 3G Display

If it is both your LCD and your glass/digitizer that are broken, this is the part you would need:

iPhone 3G Display Assembly

The guides for how to do the repairs are linked on the product pages.

iPhone 3G Display

LCD panel / Does not include touch portion of display or the metal backing plate. — 6 available at 29.95 each.

iPhone 3G Display Assembly

Includes front panel, LCD, ear piece speaker and home button. — 3 available at 59.95 each.

0

Fiona Magalona
1

Hey Guys, i also dropped my iPhone 4s and when I tried openning it blue lines started to appear. What method can I do?