Second generation of iPhone. Model A1241 / 8 or 16 GB capacity / black or white plastic back. Repair is more straightforward than the first iPhone. requires screwdrivers, prying, and suction tools.

Dropped and display screen is different colors with lines how to fix?

I dropped my iphone 3g and the screen is sometimes white and changes colors and has lines at the right side but i can still hear it open and lock and i am able to take pictures. how to i fix it and if i need to replace the lcd how much would it cost?

did you check connector 1 and do a hard reset? press and hold home and power for 10 seconds then release buttons.... you never know it might work and save you quite a lot of money..

What if your lock button doesnt work?

what if the home button doesn't

work?

I have a question

I was on YouTube and my phone start glitching crazy then different color lines pop up on my phone I try to turn it off and cut it back nothing work HELP PLZ ASAP

Soooooo my phone fell today and it started to blink and some clear lines appeared on the screen. After I hit my phone w/my hand, it the blinking and the lines disappeared. I turned this off for it to "rest" for an hour. When I turned it on, the problem came back and this time nothing fixed it. Aparte from changing the LCD screen, what can I do to fix it. Pllllzz help!Thanks

If only your lCD is having issues, you can try replacing that:

iPhone 3G Display

If it is both your LCD and your glass/digitizer that are broken, this is the part you would need:

iPhone 3G Display Assembly

The guides for how to do the repairs are linked on the product pages.

I dropped my phone on the concrete and my screen turned colors with lines in it but I can still read words and go on it the screen is just blue what is wrong with it and how much to fix it

It's an iPhone 4s

I was at the car wash I was washing my BMW 340i and I went outside to watch it my iPhone 7 slipped out of my hand on the ground then when I turned it on it glitched

My sister once threw my phone to the ground and apart from all the shattered screen, some colored lines appeared only at the bottom of the phone but it still worked. Then it fell again, and this time, the lines covered the whole screen. So my dad took it to check and they had to change the whole display; so they remove the screen and put a new one.

soccerplayer32489384 will be eternally grateful.