Intel Core i3 / i5, (15.6") LED - 16:9 HD - Active Matrix TFT Colour LCD, Intel HD 3000 / 4000, DDR3 SDRAM

problem with Charging port

My Acer Aspire E1-571 laptop, doesn’t charge properly, show problem with charging port

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Most Helpful Answer

Hi @fs76 ,

You should be able to replace the DC-In jack quite easily, as it is a plug in module.

Here’s a link to the ifixit Acer Aspire E1-571 - Heat Sink Cleaning, Thermal Paste Replacing repair guide.

I realize that this is not the problem that you’re having with your laptop but the guide is helpful, as it shows how to open the laptop so that access to the motherboard and the DC-In jack is possible.

Replacement Dc-In jack parts are available online.

Here’s a link to some suppliers of the part. It is only shown to give you an idea of the cost of the part. There are other suppliers that my suit you better. Just search for Acer Aspire E1-571 Dc-In jack part to get results for suppliers of the part.

Hopefully this is of some help

Farhan will be eternally grateful.