Released September 21, 2018. Models A1920, A2097, A2098, A2100. Available as GSM or CDMA / eSIM or nano-SIM / 64, 256, or 512 GB / Silver, Gold, or Space Gray. (Pronounced "iPhone 10 S.")

Unlock phone without passcode

Hi I have an iPhone x I own. An employee was using it. They never synced it whit iTunes. It might have faceid and it has a passcode. They have important info about an account on the phone. The employee is not with us anymore. They claim they forgot thhe passcode and if I try too many times it will disable the phone. I tried software program but it needs me to enable the the phone for it to work and since it is locked I cannot click enable. Is there anyway to bypass or reaet the passcode without wiping out this phone. The invoice about the client has value but not enough for us to rehire the ex employee. The issue is we look prooly in the eyes of this long time client. I will need to have a verification of a backup plan in place going forward but I trusted that this employee had done as asked and did not check their work regarding this. Please help thanks

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Jeez, sounds like you have quite the situation to deal with. I hate to be the breaker of bad news but you cannot reset the password without erasing all of the data on the phone. I verified this with Apple Support just to be 100% sure. Sorry about that!

Yeah, there is no way to bypass the disabled iPhone without erasing all data. If your iPhone is disabled, you had to factory reset and lose all data.

Tom Power will be eternally grateful.