The home base for Android Wear smartwatches.

Forgot my password how do I unlock my watch

I forgot my password for my gw05 Android SmartWatch. How do I unlock it?

1 Comment

my watch is smart watch powered by kulala i forgot the password how do i unlock it

You will need to factory reset your watch. Factory resetting your watch will erase all of the data stored on your watch! This worked for my friend’s Fossil smartwatch running Android.

• Enter an invalid passcode 3 times in a row. Wait 15 seconds.
  • Enter an invalid passcode again, another 3 times in a row. Wait 15 seconds.
  • Enter an invalid passcode for the last time, another 3 times in a row. Wait 15 seconds.
  • The watch will produce a pop-up card prompting a Factory Reset. Tap on the check mark, or Done, button.
  • Once Factory Reset is complete, you will need to re-pair your smartwatch to your phone.
  • Remove the device name from Bluetooth cache before pairing in app.

Let us know if that works!

3 Comments:

It doesn't let me enter a password 3 to wait for 15-seconds. On my watch you have to enter a wrong password 5 times and wait for 30 seconds so I've done that and entered the wrong password a hundred and twenty times at 5 sets every 30 seconds and it still has not gave me the option to do a factory reset please help

i am also experiencing the same.. can someone help me with solution

I forgot password of my smartwatch (W26+) how can I reset password? Need your help if you can.

Did anyone figure out how to reset password?

2 Comments:

Yes, I did. Though it wasn't obvious at all.

After several attempts to enter password, I noticed this: when the 30 seconds message appears you can scroll down. there's a button to reset to factory settings.

You are awesome, thanks.

carnleytania will be eternally grateful.