The TI-Nspire CX handheld features a full-color, backlit screen, thin sleek design and includes TI-Nspire rechargeable battery.

Nothing showing on the screen?

Hi! I have a TI-Nspire CX calculator, and now my calculator can’t turn on the screen. It’s broken maybe is because I am trying to upgrade the calculator to a TI-Nspire CX  CAS calculator.

You cannot simply flash the CX CAS firmware to the CX calculator so you may have bricked the calculator. If you haven't already tried: unscrew the battery cover and remove the battery; while the battery is the removed press and hold the reset button down (using a pen, paperclip, etc.) for around 10 seconds. Put the battery back in and let us know if it works!

Honestly I'm not much help with Nspire calculators. @a16457m I suggest you turn your comment into an answer!

Will do @TheLastMillennial

Most Helpful Answer

Wenqian Li will be eternally grateful.